Pizza – we all love it, but know it’s not always the healthiest food choice. I’ve mentioned before that it’s one of my favorite foods and I love coming up with healthy options at home to satisfy my cravings.
I present to you Buffalo “Chicken” Pizza
- Whole wheat pita
- Barbeque Sauce, 1 TB
- Morningstar Farms Buffalo “Chicken” Wings, 5 (1 serving)
- Babybel light cheese
- Tomatoes, 1/2 cup chopped
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave “chicken” wings according to package.
- Chop tomatoes. Wash & chop cilantro.
- Place pita on baking dish lined with foil.
- Add barbeque sauce to pita.
- Top pita with sliced “chicken” wings.
- Add shredded babybel cheese, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble.
- 429 calories, 11 grams fat, 2.5 grams saturated fat, 58 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fiber, 24 grams protein.
This pizza was so delicious!!! The flavors went together really well, the chicken wings are slightly spicy and the cheese cools it down. The cilantro adds a nice bite at the end. I highly recommend you try it!